Living and Giving in Christ: Unity Through Diocesan Ministry

posted Jul 6, 2017, 3:26 PM by St. Joseph Cheyenne

Living and Giving in Christ: Unity Through Diocesan Ministry

Every year we are asked to share a portion of our financial resources in support of our Bishop, his staff and the important work of the Chancery Office.  This pledge can be paid in monthly, quarterly or bi-annual installments.  Packets are available in the window sills of the side chapels and radiator covers of the main body of the church.  As of July 5, 2017 98 households have made a pledge for a total of $32,921.45 of our $52,831.00 goal.  Thank You!  This is only a 15% participation rate.  Imagine what could happen if the other 85% made a proportionate and sacrificial gift?  Remember, God will not be out done in generosity!  Please help us reach our goal.


       Viviendo y Dando en Cristo: Unidad a través del Ministerio Diocesano
Cada año se nos pide que compartamos una parte de nuestros recursos financieros en apoyo de nuestro Obispo, su personal y la importante labor de la Oficina de la Cancillería. Este compromiso puede ser pagado en cuotas mensuales, trimestrales o semestrales. Los paquetes están disponibles en los umbrales de la ventana de las capillas laterales y las cubiertas del radiador del cuerpo principal de la iglesia. A partir del 5 de julio de 2017 98 hogares han hecho una promesa por un total de $ 32,921.45 de nuestra meta de $ 52,831.00. ¡Gracias! Esto es sólo una tasa de participación del 15%. Imagínese lo que podría suceder si el otro 85% hizo un regalo proporcional y de sacrificio? ¡Recuerde, Dios no saldrá en generosidad! Ayúdenos a alcanzar nuestra meta.


 

Comments